- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in carbon blade.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||950g.||33.5oz.||158cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||2 Piece||n/a||n/a||158cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Bent||1 Piece||1021g.||36oz.||185cm to 200cm in 1cm increments|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.|
|Blade Surface Area||680 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||46cm x 19.5cm|