One of the most important pieces of whitewater rescue equipment to aid swimming kayakers, canoeists, and rafters is a throw bag which is also called a rope bag. The JP Standard Throw Bag holds 70′ of 3/8″ Multi Pro Water Rescue Rope. The 3/8″ Rescue Rope has a maximum tensile Strength of 1800lbs. Knots in the rope do reduce tensile strength! Prepare yourself for emergencies on the water with Whitewater Rescue Throw Bags. Every raft, kayak, and canoe should be equipped with one.
- The Pro Standard Throw Bag holds 70’ of 3/8” Rescue Rope.
- Knots in the rope do reduce tensile strength!
- The Pro Standard Throw Bag is made of 1000/500 Denier cordura material.
- 2’’ Mesh in bag for drainage and quicker drying of rope.
- Whitewater Throw Bags are made oversized for easy stuffing
- All of the seams are overlocked.
- Bags are 1000/500 denier cordura with a drawstring top and a close cell foam disk in the bottom for flotation.